In this digital world, software applications have been a part of each industry, helping deliver products more efficiently and solving operational problems. However, for software to be accepted by the user, it’s important it is tested thoroughly.
Traditionally, testing software requires coders and infrastructure setup and is.
time-consuming overall. But today, software testing has evolved by leveraging Artificial Intelligence, enabling non-coders to conduct software testing.
Did you know that globally, the AI-enabled testing market was valued at USD 414.7 million by 2022 and is expected to grow by 18.4% CAGR by 2030?
We all know that the process of software development and launch is getting more complex every single day. And most business owners are always in a rush to launch their products to the market. One of the reasons could be stealing of ideas! This sometimes makes a tester rush through the quality check part.
But now, no more! With AI-based software testing tools that utilize machine learning and data science analytics, developers can develop and deliver quality-enhanced software in the market.
AI testing uses an automated testing process that accelerates the entire testing process alongside providing real-time insights with customized reporting. This gives actionable insights to the developer to take corrective actions.
Benefits of AI Testing Tools
Here are the benefits of using AI-testing tools:
1. Accuracy on point
Using automated testing, you can run and reuse multiple test cases with absolutely zero knowledge of coding language. This does two things: it saves a lot of time for the testers and also empowers the organization to train their team to conduct testing on their own.
2. Reduced costs
As explained earlier, AI testing doesn’t need any infrastructure setup or coding knowledge, which means reduced costs for testing.
3. Quick Bug Detection
It is a known fact that AI is much faster than a human; hence, it can detect a bug quickly and easily compared to a human without making any error while detecting
4. Seamless Integration
With most of the tools being plug-and-play, it is very easy to integrate with tools like Jira, Jerkins, and other project management tools.
5. Visual Testing Process
AI testing tools can perform far better than testers as they can evaluate the designs by reusing the test case. Take an example where a screenshot is required for a design aesthetic. A manual tester will have to run the test case again and again. At the same time, AI reuses its test cases without getting tired.
6. Parallel Testing
AI allows testing in parallel on multiple devices at once, which is otherwise impossible for a human. Also, there is a need to have all the physical devices to run the test. But AI testing has a framework where you can test on multiple devices at once.
Leading AI Testing Tools And Their Features
Here are the AI-powered tools that are the most preferred solutions for software testing worldwide:
When you mention AI testing tools, TestGrid is one name that comes first in mind due to the platform’s increasing popularity in recent years. TestGrid’s intuitive features make it a simple-to-use, cost-efficient, and highly efficient platform for organizations. Any inexperienced tester can conduct sophisticated tests easily using TestGrid.
- With its AI algorithm, test case creation is an easy task, saving tons of time and effort for testers
- Lets you identify vulnerabilities early, minimizing your debugging time significantly
- Easily automate mobile and web applications, custom hardware, and IoT
- Gives organizations the flexibility to scale up or down their testing efforts per changing requirements
- Its auto self-healing feature prevents tests from failing and reduces test maintenance efforts
- Testers need not worry about test creation due to its scriptless nature
- Allows testing applications on real devices that are accessible easily on the cloud
- Facilitates end-to-end testing of applications, ensuring all the functionalities of the software are evaluated perfectly
Its advanced AI and MI capabilities make test creation and maintenance easy. You can easily test API, web, and mobile applications with AccelQ. It allows testing on popular browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- It offers built-in analytics and excellent reporting features
- Integrates with popular CI/CD tools seamlessly
- It has an intuitive use interface that makes it easy to use
- Facilitates end-to-end testing of enterprise applications
- Built-in test management capabilities
The AI-driven automated testing platform assists teams in conducting continuous testing of applications and helps them speed up their automation test suite’s maintenance. Many organizations use TestSigma when they need to test web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- It has drag-and-drop features that make test creation and execution simple
- Allows creation of test cases in plain English, making it easy for even non-testers to run tests
- Provides dynamic and context-driven reports with excellent filtering options
- Enables easy collaboration between testing teams
- It is easy to set up for instant automation as it is a cloud-based platform
The use of AI testing tools has become predominant in an organization, which enables it to come up with a strategy to deliver highly efficient software applications. Among the leading players in AI testing tools, TestGrid emerges at the top by offering a comprehensive tool that fulfills various needs for the QA team.
TestGrid’s codeless automation testing offers a user-friendly interface that enables them to create and execute various test scenarios. TestGrid enables the QA team to provide accurate and reliable feedback to the developers, which helps them to develop sophisticated mobile applications.